ProDoc Special Offer for Jacksonville Bar Association Members
As a member of the JBA*, you are eligible for a 10% discount on your first year subscription for ProDoc automated document assembly systems.
This Special Offer Extends to All ProDoc Products
This offer includes:
- All ProDoc automated forms libraries,
- Small Office Suite (SOS), and
- The Florida PowerPacks.
Why You Need ProDoc
ProDoc is the number one tool for law firms to save time, reduce errors, and reduce their malpractice exposure.
Which Law Firms Adopt ProDoc
- Firms where the attorneys are too busy and need help getting the work done without adding more staff.
- Struggling firms that need to quickly and easily add additional areas for practice.
- Struggling firms who need to be able reduce, or not replace departed, staff without sacrificing client service.
- Large firms wanting to promote pro bono service by junior attorneys.
- New small firm attorneys who need forms and the support to practice for an extended period of time without adding the overhead of a support team.
Read More About
- Our comprehensive Florida-specific forms libraries
- Small Office Suite (SOS) – our simple to learn and use practice management system
- PowerPacks – our special purpose features that expedite the process of generating child support guidelines calculations, UCCJEA affidavits, financial affidavits, equitable distributions, probate inventories, probate accountings, and more
- How ProDoc can make practicing law easier
Call Erin Ledbetter for Information and to Take Advantage of this Offer
Legal Research Consultant
West, a Thomson Reuters business
* This offer is limited to customers new to ProDoc only. Current active customers are not eligible for this offer.